Assam black tea with an elegant malty aroma and a gentle sweetness that seems to have melted the honey of the fruit.
It is a special Assam tea made only in early summer at a famous tea garden with a vast site. Tea leaves rich in golden chips. The scent of sweet malt blends with the faint scent of flowers, and when you take a sip, the delicate sweetness of black tea like honey passes comfortably through your throat while having a dense taste. First of all, we would like you to enjoy the straight taste that condenses the blessings of the fertile land of the Assam region.
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206
2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206

2021 Assam Second Flash Doumni Tea Garden Or-206

Regular price
¥2,160
Sale price
¥2,160
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
(Tax included.)

NO.1248
2021 Assam Second Flush Doomni Tea Garden OR-206
産地:
india assam
摘取り年月:
May 20, 2021
ロット:
OR-206
等級:
SFTGFOP1
茶樹:
Clonal species (P-126, N-426)
原材料名:
black tea
原産国名:
India
保存方法:
Store away from high temperature and humidity and direct sunlight. After opening, put in an airtight container and consume as soon as possible.
栄養成分表示:
(per 2.5g of tea leaves) energy 8kcal, protein 0.5g, fat 0.1g, carbohydrate 1.3g, salt equivalent 0g
香りと味わい
味:
Strong taste and sweetness
香り:
malt, flowers
水色:
おすすめの飲み方
お湯の温度95℃
茶葉の量 2.5g (1 medium teaspoon)
抽出の時間3-4 minutes
Doomni tea garden popular in Germany and Europe
Doomuni Tea Plantation spreads over 2,020 acres in a scenic valley. 88% of the tea leaves produced in this tea garden where many clonal tea trees are planted are CTC type. The quality of the remaining 12% orthodox tea is also high, and it is deservedly praised for having the highest price among the Assam teas sold at public auctions, and its taste is praised as unparalleled. We have HACCP and ISO9001, and have passed MRL, which is a strict EU standard. We have also been participating in the Ethical Tea Partnership program for many years and our tea factory is equipped with the latest equipment and continues to plant innovative trees.
Assam, a major production area that can be said to be synonymous with Indian tea
India's largest black tea production area, with more than 1,000 tea plantations scattered across the Brahmaputra River basin in northeastern India. In 1823, an Englishman discovered tea plants growing in this area, and the history of the settlement of Assam began. Today, it is the largest production area in India. 80% of production is CTC type, and the remaining 20% is leaf type by orthodox manufacturing method.
English