Perfect for milk tea with plenty of milk Second flush Assam tea with a rich flavor
Assam, India's largest tea-producing area, spreads along the Brahmaputra River in northeastern India. Grown in the strong summer sunshine of this region, the tea leaves produce a deep, powerful flavor and a rich, sweet aroma reminiscent of malt. Especially finely milled, this brand has an even stronger flavor, making it perfect for when you want to enjoy a rich and full-bodied milk tea with plenty of milk added. It is also recommended for milk tea simmered in a hand pan such as chai. Enjoy the mellow and pleasant taste of summer-picked Assam tea.
2022 Assam Second Flush Meleng Tea garden D-482 CTC PD
June 8, 2022
Clonal species (TV1)
Store away from high temperature and humidity and direct sunlight. After opening, put in an airtight container and consume as soon as possible.
(per 2.5g of tea leaves) energy 8kcal, protein 0.5g, fat 0.1g, carbohydrate 1.3g, salt equivalent 0g
deep and powerful taste
rich sweet scent
茶葉の量 2.5g (1 medium teaspoon)
Meleng tea garden
Assam, synonymous with Indian tea
In 1823, an Englishman discovered tea gardens growing in this area, marking the beginning of Assam's pioneering history. Today, it is the largest production area in India.
80% of production is CTC type, and the remaining 20% is leaf type by orthodox manufacturing method.