Assam black tea with a rich, malty and sweet aroma
The tea leaves rich in golden chips give off a sweet scent like western liquor, making you excited even before you drink it. The reddish-brown tea liquid has a malty flavor and a satisfying taste. The honey-like sweetness of the black tea and the delicious astringency create a pleasant richness that passes through your throat. First straight, then with baked goods. Add some cold milk at the end. It is a brand that condenses the blessings of the fertile land of the Assam region brought by the Brahmaputra River.
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294
2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294

2021 Assam Second Flash Mokakar Bareist Tea School OR-294

Regular price
¥1,296
Sale price
¥1,296
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
(Tax included.)

NO.1254
2022 Assam Second Flush Mangalan Tea Plantation OR-59
産地:
india assam
摘取り年月:
May 21, 2022
ロット:
OR-59
等級:
FTGFOP1 Clonal Special
茶樹:
Clonal (P126A)
原材料名:
black tea
原産国名:
India
保存方法:
Store away from high temperature and humidity and direct sunlight. After opening, put in an airtight container and consume as soon as possible.
本品に含まれるアレルゲン:
none
栄養成分表示:
(per 2.5g of tea leaves) energy 8kcal, protein 0.5g, fat 0.1g, carbohydrate 1.3g, salt equivalent 0g
発売日:
2022年09月26日
香りと味わい
味:
rich sweetness
香り:
malty flavor
水色:
reddish brown
おすすめの飲み方
お湯の温度95℃
茶葉の量 2.5g (1 medium teaspoon)
抽出の時間3-4 minutes
coming soon
Mangalan tea garden popular in Germany and Europe
Mangalan Tea Plantation is one of the tea plantations of the Tau Kok Group, which has many famous tea plantations in Japan, such as Manjusherry Tea Plantation and Meren Tea Plantation. With a site of 118 hectares, it is one of the tea gardens that is highly evaluated not only for CTC but also for high-quality tea made by the orthodox method. Tea merchants in Europe, including Germany, all buy high-quality Assam tea that is fragrant and full of dignity. This tea plantation is attractive for its well-balanced, deep flavor and mellow aroma, including brands made using the CTC method.
Assam, synonymous with Indian tea
It is India's largest black tea production area, with more than 1,000 tea plantations dotted around the Brahmaputra River basin in the northeastern part of India. In 1823, an Englishman discovered tea plants growing in this area, and the history of the settlement of Assam began. Today, it is the largest production area in India. 80% of production is CTC type, and the remaining 20% is leaf type by orthodox manufacturing method.
English